1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
I'm not a doctor, and don't play one on TV, but that's my old Aqua-vert sold on eBay last summer. According to the ad, he put a new top on, which was needed. I don't know what else he might have done since I sold it. Here was my "for sale" thread.
It's me, Mr. Subliminal! "I don't know what else he might have done since I sold it" (but I doubt that it was $4755 worth!).

·
Registered
442 Posts
Mr. Eos, thanks for the heads up, is the 58000 miles on it accurate or should there be a 1 in front of the 5? The wife and I were talking about it, would be cool to have a 69 and a 70 vert in the garage and take to car shows. SalD

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Mr. Eros, thanks for the heads up, is the 58000 miles on it accurate or should there be a 1 in front of the 5? The wife and I were talking about it, would be cool to have a 69 and a 70 vert in the garage and take to car shows. SalD
I was fairly confident on the mileage, but didn't have perfect proof. I had copies of prior titles with mileage disclosures, and the places you'd expect to see wear didn't appear to have 158k of use. There was some rust in the inner rocker when I sold it, but again, I don't know what the current seller may have done since then. It's a nice car. I enjoyed it a lot.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I should have known you were all over that Sal...............would be cool to have a set---gold with the ghosts????

1 - 7 of 7 Posts