Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've had enough of dads complaining so now its all for sale.
1) 1969 cougar sport special-351 2v fmx p/s pdb blue, blk decore interior vinyl top bench seat also have a pair of buckets and a console. runs mint new battery,carb, rad, hoses,belts, new dual exhaust brake overhaul. needs floors and a d/s torque box.
2) 1970 cougar xr7 351 2v fmx p/s p/b a/c mint green leather interior am/fm radio console vinyl top runs perfect needs rear quarters
3) lots of extra parts including a 1969 red interior 2 pair or 69 fenders 2 pair of 69 doors 1 pair of 70 doors 1 set of 69 quarter glass 2 sets of xr7 hubcaps 69 hood 70 hood 3 rear bumpers and 1 70 front and 1 69 front need rechrome nos backup lenses mirror taillights asst harnesses complete red 69 interior fmx tranny, black rear seat and much much more I'd like to sell as a package deal.
I'm going on vacation tommorow until may 5 email me direct with any questions/offers and when I get home I'll respond to all emails myemail is [email protected] located in Long Island,NY If I can find another place to keep my stuff I'd keep it unless i get a good enough offer

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
damn and i thought i had alot of stuff lying around LOL. maybe its just me, maybe its the fact that i talk to all of you guys on here so much and that all of my buddys seem to be car guys and are deep into auto body as well... but now i find it odd when i go to someones house and dont see a garage loaded with car parts and supplies. hell, ive shown mine off a few times and it astounds some people to see paint and engine parts all over the place. yet i know what its all for.... well, in any case i wish you the best of luck in turning a kick ass profit for all of these parts. and if i actually get this 70 im going after, ill definetly need some things :) ill let you know.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts