Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
4,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Lincoln Mercury issued Service Bulletins for 1969 Cougar have been located and some copies are available. The 400 page book covers things like corrections from factory rim blow installation 302HO supplement which most know as Boss 302 in the ford manuscripts it is referred to as 302HO available for the 69 1/2 model year. List is too extensive to list however even dana two speed rear axle info was added by me to the 340 original pages as well as carb specs suspension specs and a plethora of other goodies. Use the email tab below to advise me of your desire to part with $35 and your address. Send me the check and I'll drop in mail. This is a limited quantity so don't delay. Thanks Catzya

·
Banned
4,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
recall

Catz,apparently over 50 pages missing from the texts so I have ordered a re-issue and those who bought allready will recieve the new complete copy next week.. Pretty much sold out now however if enough wish to add this info to their libraries I can do a second run however I need ten confirmed advance orders first. Thanks Catzyalater

·
Registered
889 Posts
body assembly

Got anything on body assembly for the 69 xr7?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts