Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a complete (almost) drivetrain for sale for anyone who is needing one for a restoration project.

Missing parts : Carb, Aircleaner assembly, kick down linkage, radiator, fan

Everything else there and original. Original intake/carb spacer, manifolds etc. Engine/ tranny never out of car. Engine ran fine until I sold the Cleaner/carb and radiator.

Still in the '69 XR7 cougar it was born in. All brackets are still on front of motor.

This is an A/C car so all of the impossible to find A/C stuff is there. Shift linkages motor mounts etc all there.

$1000 for the engine/tranny and all the brackets. Will leave in the car until someone is interested.

Ben 913-991-8881
<!-- e -->[email protected]
<DL class=postprofile><DD> </DD></DL>

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Manifolds $325

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sweetair - Are you wanting everything including the lower dash, controls, etc or just the underhood stuff?

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Is the whole car for sale ? If so how much. What kind of shape is it in. Can you post any pictures ? Thanks

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wheels don't come with. Has all new parts for front end rebuild. Pass side installed drivers side not. Original engine/trans/rear. Frame rails torque boxes look solid. Will need rear quarters, and roof work. A/C, PS, Disc Brakes, AM/FM (Missing), Console. Asking $2,700. Coolest thing about the car.....the rimblow still works!! I also have a pair of the newer rear quarter skins and a solid '69 coupe with a perfect roof. I need the floor pan from the coupe but the rest could be used for the 390 car.

Posted some pics here: http://s902.photobucket.com/albums/ac224/bjf1992/

If interested shoot me an e-mail at [email protected]
of phone 913-991-8881​

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Interior is Ivy Gold, with dark brown accents. The inside A/C stuff for the most part isnt visable, but the lower dash is.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
3.00:1 open

couldn't get a higher ratio with factory A/C

same rear that is in my CJ car with a/c...go figure.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts