Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a passenger side door for my 69 cougar. If you can help me out, email me at [email protected]
I live in Alberta Canada.

Thanks,
Curtis

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
the door

I need the door before I can get my 1/4 panels installed.

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Did you just want to borrow one, or buy one. Im close enough I could lend you mine for abit, but I wont sell it. You pay my gas up there and I'll huck it in my car and deliver it:D

Rick

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
69 door

Thanks alot Rick for the offer, but I am looking for a door to buy. Hey Rick, you wouldnt be looking to put a 429 in your fairlane would you? My fairlane is now going stock with the 390 GT, so I have a 70' thunderjet 429 and rebuilt C6 along with a brand new set of 68-69 fairlane 429 conversion motor mounts that I just bought from autocrafters, that I'd like to get rid of. Are you interested? Your car would really go fast!

Thanks,
Curtis
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Humm, what happened with the conversion. If you ran into problems, I think I'll pass:D I'll check around here for a door for you this week. I know a guy who knows a guy,:) I'll get in touch later this week.

Rick

What you asking for the motor by the way:D

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
fairlane

Rick, it is a tight fit dont get me wrong, but it fits. I just had it in the car last week. I took it out because the guy who sold the car to me just founf the original 390 GT heads and intake for the car. I was going to make a restomod out of it but, since I have the original engine parts I think I would like to go that way. I hope to have pics of the 429 soon( I just dont have a scanner). Thanks for having a look around for a door for me.

Curtis
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
No problem, I'll let you know on the door, and thanx for the email on the 429:D Maybe I should start a poll on the 429 swap:D

Rick

1 - 7 of 7 Posts