Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ELIMINATOR A 69 ELIMINATOR SUN ROOF CAR FOR SALE. NO DRIVE TRAIN AND MISSING BODY PARTS BUT IS RESTORABLE. I HAVE TOO MANY PROJECTS. A GREAT DEAL..

·
Contributing Member
162 Posts
Eliminator

Any details on the VIN? How much and do you have any pics? Where are you located?

·
Registered
86 Posts
hey,
Can you gve us some details on the car? what color, what motor, trans, interior color. How complete is the car, and can you post the vin number? Does it have a clear title?
Thanks,

·
Registered
86 Posts
well, let me rephrase my previous question. what motor and trans is it supposed to have?

Thanks,

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
69 ELIMINATOR PROJECT CAR

69 ELIMINATOR PROJECT CAR. :cool: THE CAR WAS A 390GT, C-6 AUTO, PDB, A/C, P/S ELIM. WHITE W/ BLACK INT. GOOD CONDITION. I STARTED THE PROJECT BUT HAVE TOO MANY IN THE WORKS, HAVE TO SLIM DOWN AND FINISH THE OTHERS. VIN# 9F91S567724. NEEDS SOME GRILL PARTS, LEFT FRONT FENDER, AND TRUNK WAS MISSING WHEN I BOUGHT IT. A FAIR ASKING PRICE OF $1000.00 IS ASKED SINCE THE PARTS ARE WORTH AT LEAST THAT.THANKS FOR LOOKING AND ASKING. E-MAIL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE QUESTIONS...BRAD PS AS PREVIOUSLY STATED, NO DRIVE TRAIN, ALSO GONE WHEN I BOUGHT IT, BUT EASY TO FIND.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts