Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking at one point in time you could get "patch" panels for quarterpanels (the lower portion). Are these not made/ used anymore? If they are made please LMK. Thanks...

·
Premium Member
4,105 Posts
Check with Ray Harwood. He is making them(or was). Heres his email address.

[email protected]

good luck. Neal.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
hell i have a 70 parts car with rust free quarters on it. id prefer to sell them whole, but if you need parts of it let me know.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
really really wish i had my computer up so i could take pics. they are in nice shape rust free, some minor dents but nothing bad at all. id use them if i actually needed them. i do plan on cutting them off and storing them, but yeah, they are pretty big. need some?

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
well then.... if you dont mind waiting until next week when i can post some pics then i will be able to do something about it ......... you know what?? go to chat.....

·
Banned
4,754 Posts
This panel made of satin material .040 so it won't rust is available for $35 and $10 S&H. Some metal working skills will be needed for the lip and the bumper indent. Panel fits up to crease with just enough left for trimming. Overall length is larger than any patch you will need so its possible this could do both sides of one car. E me for more details Thanks Catzyalayter

·
Banned
4,754 Posts
Heres Johnny

·
Banned
4,754 Posts
Installed

Heres what one looks like I am currently doing.

·
Banned
4,754 Posts
Inside

Heres what you would see if you had no filler boards. Also note that wheel arch material is taken from an opposite corner fender and 1 1/4 inches removed from it in center.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts