Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for the hood crome for a 69, I also need a drivers side door arm rest in B-5 light blue if at all possible. I need help on this one, I don't know what there called but I need the panels that go between the rear window and the side windows also in B-5 light blue if possible.

·
Supporting Vendor
1,014 Posts
Parts

Scott,

I have NOS hood moldings at $175. John @ Cascade Classics (253) 863-5669.

·
Banned
4,754 Posts
Sail panels

Scott the parts tween windows on side inside are sail panels and are available in reproduction.You will have to locate some vinyl and glue to new/old panel and leave a 1 inch strip ft and rr to tuck under glass seal and windlace.Catz yaBTW You should take John up on his offer as 69 hood trims are non existent otherwise.

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
sail panel

Ray who carries the reproductions i havent seen them anywhere as of yet was going to start cutting mine out on my water jet machine

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Cougarguy: If you are referring to the cardboard panels that go between the Package tray/Headliner/Rear seat/Rear side window Stang-It has the repro "Headliner Trim Panels", PN HLP3, in their catalog.
I got mine from them in February, $21.95 a pair in Black, Blue, Maroon or White. You have to cut the light hole if you need it but they are available.
I don't know if they have gotten their act together yet, but you can contact them via email at [email protected] or on the web at WWW.Stang-It.com

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
thanks i just happen to have a fifty dollar gift certificate for them might as well use it thanks.

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
sail panels

Okay so we all know what happened when i went to stang it man i am i sorry to see them go sad time for us cougar people. anyone else know of a vender? Also year one is supposed to be servicing mustangs maybe a letter wrighting campaign may get them to start something for our cats.

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
Cougarguy, Check out the links section on this site... There's probably 10 vendors or so that all they do it sell cougar parts...

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
arm rest

yes I'm still interested in that arm rest, I'll take any light color that will dye easy.

·
Banned
4,754 Posts
sail panels

Scott do you still need sail panels in blue? I now have some THX Ray:cool:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Indeed I do. Code B5 Light blue ??? The car is on E-Bay right now but don't look like it will make reserve so I might as well keep going with the little stuff.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts