Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 69 body i started to repair but must give it up. The car has been stripped down to metal and floor pans to quarter panels are with it to begin metal restoration. I have all the body parts , grill, many chrome parts and interior parts. The are two engines that will go with it also. One 351 windser which has not been opened yet and need work. The parts are stored in two locations one in Allentown Pa and the other in Pennsauken Nj. Great deal for anyone willing to travle and inspect the parts at both locations and make arrangements to transport. I am looking to sell the entire package for $1500.00. Please respond to [email protected]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Vacuum motor

Hello,

Seeking vacuum motor for head light doors as well as a new remanufactured steering wheel for a 69 cougar XR7.

If you don't have the parts, maybe you can guide me the right direction.

Thanks,

Thomas

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
Thomas

on TCCN you can find the electric headlight door mod done by bruce habel. it is used by many people who are not into concourse restos. if your doing a driver or just into mods i would suggest you take a look at it.

·
Registered
8,194 Posts
tyyfighter said:
I need a door for a 1969 cougar xr 7 driver side. I dont think they exist any more.

I don't know about that. The drivers side door on my 69 Cougar still exists......:1poke:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts