1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Relisted
http://syracuse.craigslist.org/cto/2257804533.html
69 Mercury Cougar - $1700 (Oswego, NY)

<hr> Date: 2011-03-10, 11:58AM EST
Reply to: [email protected] <sup>[Errors when replying to ads?]</sup>
<hr>
This is a 69 Mercury Cougar with a 351 windsor auto tranny. I bought it off a friend who needed some cash, I had intetions to do the restore on it but feel that i wont have the time to give the car the tlc it needs. Right now the car needs to be completely restored. The interior has been pretty much stripped but all parts have been saved. The body work is part way done with primer and my friend started to paint. It will need some floor pan and frame rail work. The motor will run in current condition but should be overhauled to make this car its best. This car completly restored could be worth from 10-15k depending on how well its restored. Thats as much as I know about the car i can show it at pretty much any time any other questions contact me on my cell 315-402-6145. I am willing to take a trade let me know what you have the worst i can say is no, im not interested in motorcycles or dirt bikes. I would be interested in four wheelers (automatic 4x4) trucks possibly a race ready 4cyl enduro car etc... will do a partial trade and cash. Have pictures available if your looking to do a trade. 1700 cash takes it looking to get rid of it this weekend, a serious car enthusiast knows what potential this car has so if your unsure do your research. Thanks

If I dont answer or it goes straighgt to voicemail leave message i will get it after work and get back to you asap

***in the pics is some of the work done to it the one fender is the color he started to paint the car

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
<table summary="craigslist hosted images"><tbody><tr> <td align="center">
</td> <td align="center">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

·
Premium Member
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
69 - Oswego NY down to $1500

Reduced Down to $1500

http://syracuse.craigslist.org/cto/2276106709.html
UPDATE NEED GONE IN 7 DAYS FIRST 1500 CASH TAKES IT! NO 1000 WONT BE CONSIDERED EITHER 1500 IS ABOUT MY ROCK BOTTOM CAME FROM 2000 TO 1500 COME TAKE A LOOK

This is a 69 Mercury Cougar with a 351 windsor auto tranny. I bought it off a friend who needed some cash, I had intetions to do the restore on it but feel that i wont have the time to give the car the tlc it needs. Right now the car needs to be completely restored. The interior has been pretty much stripped but all parts have been saved. The body work is part way done with primer and my friend started to paint. It will need some floor pan and frame rail work. The motor will run in current condition but should be overhauled to make this car its best. This car completly restored could be worth from 10-15k depending on how well its restored. Thats as much as I know about the car i can show it at pretty much any time any other questions contact me on my cell 315-402-6145. I am willing to take a trade let me know what you have the worst i can say is no, im not interested in motorcycles or dirt bikes. I would be interested in four wheelers (automatic 4x4) trucks possibly a race ready 4cyl enduro car etc... will do a partial trade and cash. Have pictures available if your looking to do a trade. 1700 cash takes it looking to get rid of it this weekend, a serious car enthusiast knows what potential this car has so if your unsure do your research. I will not have time to go out and take anymore pics so if your seriosuly interested then you will need to come take a look in person , please take this into consideration! Thanks!

CONTACTS ME ON MY CELL ONLY 3154026145 NO MORE ANSWER TO EMAILS TO MANY SCAMS AND DREAMERS THANKS!

If I dont answer or it goes straighgt to voicemail leave message i will get it after work and get back to you asap

My Time is very limited right now due to in a current outtage for work at the nuke so please take this into consideration i will not have time for any more pics if your seriosuly interested we can schedule a time to come out and take a look at the car

***in the pics is some of the work done to it the one fender is the color he started to paint the car
<table summary="craigslist hosted images"><tbody><tr> <td align="center">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

·
Registered
198 Posts
Wow, could be a great deal if the body work under that primer is decent. Did you ever take a look at it?

best,
Jay

·
Premium Member
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No I did not look at it.
Thought about it, but I'm in the middle of a restoration on a mustang and I already have a 69. I'll look at it for if anyone is interested in it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts