Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jimmy sent me an email about his car and explained he had stage 2 cancer and must sell. Normally I just give a quick email back explaining I mostly buy parts cars and only on the West Coast but something compelled me to call him. I told him I would post it here as I think he has a very nice car that could not be recreated for the $15k he is asking. He seems like a very straight shooter. Anyway, just trying to help out a Cougar brethren in need and I would not post if I did not think his ride was worthy.

·
Premium Member
2,364 Posts
If anyone is interested in this car, I will be happy to check it out for you. Just let me know and be patient; most weeks my only day off is Sunday.

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
Looks really nice Don. No engine, interior or undercarriage pictures and some of the trim is blacked out, but the exterior looks really, really nice. If the rest is as nice as the exterior, it is one sweet ride.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Is that a factory color?

I usually hate when people use body color or black out chrome/stainless trim, but it actually looks fairly tasteful against that orange.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts