Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This week as i ws strolling through the salvage yard, i came across a 69 Cougar just sitting there. sad really. it wasnt hit anywhere ( that i saw) and the engine was still in it (351W sans heads and intake) and i could not let the grill just stay there. it was sad to see one that straight just go the great crusher. overall its in pretty good shape, some pits in the chrome, but all of the bars are straight and there. it is missing the center piece though. ( Do'h!!! ) it has the rod that pulls up the headlamp doors as well. it does not have the pump/motor/round vacuum thing, ( hey, im only 20 so i dont have proper names for all of these things yet ) it was no good, so i left it. I am more than willing to sell it, just make a reasonable offer for it, or ill just put it on ebay as soon as i get some pics of it on the computer ( a week or so). I just thought i would let you Cougar guys give it a good home first. I would much rather trade it (partially even) for a set of 351C 4v closed chamber heads for the 72 Mach1 im going to start building up. either way, if you are interested email me. [email protected] if you need any more parts, i might be able to see if there is anything left on the cat for you. just let me know. ( it had most of the glass gone, and the interior was gone too. but body parts looked ok on most of it, no rust that i could see )

1 - 1 of 1 Posts