Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not mine..

1969 Cougar Eliminator, Rare Power Sunroof. (1 of 100 every produced) - $15900 (Grand Rapids)

<hr>Date: 2011-05-08, 9:18AM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] <sup>[Errors when replying to ads?]</sup>
<hr>

1969 Cougar Eliminator, 351 Windsor, Automatic Transmission, very rare Power Sunroof ( 1 of 100 ever produced) ordered by Hertz Rental Car, for their Rent a Racer program. They had to order 100 of these in order for an Eliminator to get a Power Sunroof. This was an XR-7 option for the general public. Power Steering, Power Disc Brakes, Factory Tach and Gauge package, Air Conditioning, Bucket Seats, Center Console, Tinted Glass, Rimblow Steering Wheel, Rare Magnesium Wheels (shelby style), This is an original Yellow car with Black Vinyl Interior. This car needs to be restored, but it's a great starting point, and a super rare car, The last restored Sunroof Eliminator bid to over $50,000.00 on ebay about a year ago. The engine was rebuilt prior to my ownership, it runs great. The headlamp doors open and close like they should. Rear bumper is a newly rechromed original. I have a Marti Report to Authenticate this car. Todd (616) 446-3624 or [email protected]
<!-- START CLTAGS -->

• <!-- CLTAG GeographicArea=Grand Rapids -->Location: Grand Rapids
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
<!-- END CLTAGS --><table summary="craigslist hosted images"><tbody><tr><td align="center">
</td><td align="center">
</td></tr><tr><td align="center">
</td><td align="center">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Ya, been listed for a week or 2 now. He hasn't budged on the price ~ at least not in his ads.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts