Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
when i purchased my eliminator from the previous owner, he gave me a bunch of extra parts.Now i`m not sure what these are off of but they are idential to the ones shown here in the picture.As far as i can tell there off of a 69 eliminator or a 69 cougar with a woodgrain insert .The ones i have are in great shape and are also black.The woodgrain is in very nice shape as well, i do not need these cause my 70 eliminator has a full interior in it and these are of no use to me . Best offer can have them both
thanks
pat
1970 standard triple white convertible
1970 competition gold eliminator

Attachments

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
They look great man, sorry tho, mine have to be white.
Just my luck. LoL:D

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Pat, any other extras you have your not giving cuecode, like the front spoiler :D or anything else.

Rick

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RICK,
there was a bunch of parts that were extra that were givin to me when i purchased the car, but nothing that has to relate with the eliminator, mostly standard,xr7 parts.
thanks for asking
pat

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
man just my luck im needing black xr7 panels door and black and in black and wouldn't you know it it is totally across the country. you guys have the great interiors and we have the great bodys my gues would be texas must have cougars just lying around on the ground in pristine shape.:D

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HI all,
well i guess i can do is armour all them up n clean them n throw them on ebay. They really dond do me any good and their just sitting in my garage and also got another pair of rear1/4 ones also. i think their green but not sure. Look for em on ebay but i will start the bidding cheap on them. the rest of the parts i got im gonna keep.Nice to have extras(kick myself in the rear for selling the other parts i had)
ttyl
pat
(will fill in this empty space sooner or later)

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
how much are you asking and how much for shipping if its not to awful maybe i can swing it.

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I`ll see what kinda condition there actually in n see if i can find boxes for them. Iam not sure what i want for them but i know it isnt much.
ttyl
pat

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi all,
here are some pictures of the panels im selling and a pair of another set ill throw in the deal.I`m not out to make any money off of them but i dont wanna throw em awayill take 25.00 for them and another 20.00 S&H but i want you to know these are not show worthy and do have a few nicks in them. I dont need them since my 70 is a convertible and i sold my eliminator so i dont need em anymore so here are the actual pictures of them. They also look like the adhesive is comming undone to the material .
thanks
pat

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
good shot of the legs,lol. I will have to take mine out of storage and have a look.

Rick

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rick,
thanks here is another shot of the other panels that go with the other 2 these 4 are a package deal but please keep in mind i am selling them because i dont need em anymore.
thanks
pat

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
RICK,
you got mail
ttyl
pat

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
sounds good do you take paypal? email me for my adress so you can get the shipping cost . i will take them aws mine are totally shot so nicks are fine those can be repaired.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts