Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1969 Eliminator with 351W 4V automatic for sale. The car was brought to Kentucky 3 yrs ago from Nevada and is nearly rust free. There is one or two small areas of surface rust on the body. Floor is solid with no rust that I could find. The car was running 3 yrs ago when parked and shows 43K miles on odometer. The engine turns over easily by hand, I just have not messed with it to try and get it running. The seats are perfect and I have a re-dyed black dash for the car that is in very good condition. Headliner is good, back seat is perfect. This is a real eliminator not a clone. I will send pics to anyone interested. The car is located in Southern OH. Let me know if you have any questions. I don't have a set price but will consider all serious offers. It will be posted on Ebay in a couple of days, just wanted to give members first chance.

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Post some pics? I must admit, it is more out of curiousity than an actual intention to purchase. :uhoh:

·
Registered
21 Posts
I live in Ashland . If you would give me an address and a time you might be home.Or maybe a phone #
Thanks for your time
Ken

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I emailed everyone pics and my cell phone # that responded. It is still for sale locally until the reserve is met on Ebay. Sorry if you did not get the email. I sent it to your hotmail acct.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Good luck with it....Hope you get more than you wanted.... thought long and hard about it but was afraid to make offer you would accept and would not have the funds to finish it...Car rich cash poor with still having the 69 vert trying to sell...

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The car did not meet reserve on Ebay at $6801.00 but came close. I now have a Marti report on hand and will continue to consider offers.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
You'll have a lot better luck if you post some pictures or a link to the auction so they can be viewed there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts