Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 69 Cougar XR7, runs great. It has the 351 Windsor engine, automatic transmission. It is white with a white top, the top was originally black, but I replaced it. Black interior. It was garaged always up until ten years ago. There is some body rust here and there, nothing major. It needs a good home. Let me know if you are interested.

·
Premium Member
2,471 Posts
Welcome.

Location, price and a more detailed description of the condition, including quality of paint, condition of upholstery and top and mechanical condition will help get your car sold. Posting pictures will also help.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, I am going to be posting a photo soon. It needs a paint job, but its really not too bad. Upholstery is a bit worn, but not bad. It runs great! I am only selling it, as I have a runaway and need the money for private investigator.... Have already spent my savings trying to locate my child. Material things mean nothing compared to knowing if they are alive. This car would have been theirs someday. My father helped me buy it over 25 years ago. It was owned by a little old lady, and always garaged. I will be reposting with pic tonight. Thank you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here some the best photos I have taken from the summer. Its in a barn right now, so its out of the weather. Hope it gives you some idea. I will have to go take some of the interior, etc. And some close ups.... Thanks for your interest.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its in Montana, would like $5,000.00 for it. With a paint job it would easily be worth twice that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts