Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have a 1969 Cougar XR7 M Code car thats a Original California car and is 99% rust free. The car is pretty much all there except for the center console, style steel wheels, AM/FM Radio and engine. The factory options include GT Equipment Group, power windows, console, power front disc brakes, power steering, Air Conditioning, AM/FM Radio, Tinted Glass, Deluxe belts/Warning Light, Heavy Duty Battery, Style steel wheels, Front Bumper Guards, FMX trans and the rare Speed Control option. The car was leased to Philco-Ford Aeronutronic Division in Newport Beach California as per Marti Report. IM looking to get $2800 for it so if interested feel free to email me for pictures, Thanks

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
Sounds like a deal, good luck with the sale. What is the color combination?

Regards,

Bob

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Post a few pictures, and it should sell! Very rare with that 1969 speed control option. Is it all still there?

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Nice Cougar! I hope someone puts it back on the road, rather than part it out....but all the parts are very tempting for us low option Cougar owners!

·
Registered
142 Posts
That would be a nice exterior color for an Eliminator...

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice Cougar! I hope someone puts it back on the road, rather than part it out....but all the parts are very tempting for us low option Cougar owners!
Yeah, IM also hope someone will get it back on the road and not part it out. I hate to sell it due to it being in such good condition but unfortunatly I have too many other projects and something has to go. Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts