Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
660hp pump gas 351c with a serious new set of AFD aluminum quench heads, 69 Corvette Turbo 400 trans built to handle 1200hp, 9" w/brace, 4:88 gear, 33 x 21.5 M/T sportsman pro rear tires. Way too much to list here. Message me for complete info.
Gets attention no matter it goes!, even sitting in front of my house or shop I get people stopping all day long wanting to look at it.
One of a kind street/show car, no exspense spared, 100% professionally built by Ernie MacDaniels Race Cars, LJ Racecars, Voss Racing, G's performance, Bob Romano Race transmissions, Robert Freimoth performance and wiring, Redline Automotive Competition Engines, Ray Williams Automotive, Rays auto glass and interiors and Thunderkat Creations custom paint/ body.
Runs and drives awesome.
All new/ fresh and ready to hit the streets, only 20 miles since completion.
Over $110k invested with the new heads and the other work that was just done.
Asking $75k or best REALISTIC offer.
No trades

Attachments

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
Cool cat! I take it you haven't run it down a track then? Curious to how it performed? Good luck on the sale.......

·
Registered
298 Posts
I was about to buy a Hellcat Challenger, but I'm sure this car must be quicker than the 10.85 @ 127mph Hellcat, it's at least 500 lbs lighter than the 4400lb Hellcat, and look at the HUGE rear tires for traction. And it has a racing engine and transmission to boot! And to think, you're willing to take a $35,000 loss on this brand new creation so I can enjoy it! So...what will this thing do? Not, what does my engine builder say the bloated hp rating is, real world tire shreading facts! Trailer Queen!!!!!!!!
'

·
Premium Member
955 Posts
I was about to buy a Hellcat Challenger, but I'm sure this car must be quicker than the 10.85 @ 127mph Hellcat, it's at least 500 lbs lighter than the 4400lb Hellcat, and look at the HUGE rear tires for traction. And it has a racing engine and transmission to boot! And to think, you're willing to take a $35,000 loss on this brand new creation so I can enjoy it! So...what will this thing do? Not, what does my engine builder say the bloated hp rating is, real world tire shreading facts! Trailer Queen!!!!!!!!
'
LOL....I'd race him...

Andrew

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
Yeah it's either that or maybe it'll take him a mile and a half to run the quarter! I'd like to see the Dyno chart.......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts