Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
selling all my parts and the body. I have 1 of everything in excellent condition. I kept the best of the best all these years. complete beautiful original blue interior stored for over 12 years. have listed some of it on ebay but will sell out right. Email with needs. In central FL.

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
mike,
the body in good shape??? You talk to jim broady?? I bet his son jason would buy it..

thanks
pat

·
Registered
142 Posts
Are your shipping rates for your parts just a Halloween prank, or will they be shipped in solid steel boxes?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I usually loose money on shipping. A elongated box and packing materials averages between $8-$15 per package plus shipping which averages $12-$40 for under 15 pounds depending which coast its getting shipped to. If there is a rare big difference I refund it. So with that said its as much a Halloween prank as $4.00 a gallon gas.

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Mike,

why you getting out of the cougar build?? You know ron simmons aka SBBTECH??? He lives across the street from jim broady n they both live in ocala and are both members of the sunshine state cougar club like i am.
thanks
pat

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
The car had a 4V and the GT equipment group. As close as you could get to a convertible small block Eliminator.

·
Registered
437 Posts
What color is the inside? Is it all blue or is there some white too?? How is the radio? Is it AM only or FM too? Does it work? I am interested it that.

Thank you.

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Mike,
did someone local buy it???

thanks
pat

·
Registered
1 Posts
I wonder whether I can use the accessory switch to replace the convertible top switch on the panel? If you have the right switch please let me know.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
What color Blue? Interior code ?

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
This so breaks my heart! I want a 69 'vert so badly......

·
Registered
505 Posts
I am looking for parts for a '69 Eliminator rebuild I am doing with my daughter. Right now I am focused on the following: rear drum brake componants (anchor plates, parking brake link & lever, adjusters, cables, etc), front fender braces (lower bumper support to lower front fender), rear wheel lip molding, good hockey stick trim, opera lights and other stuff if you have any of this. I look forward to seeing your reply.

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
When it comes to brake parts i wouldnt go with used. Although your rebuilding a eliminator, go with new from a local parts store its alot cheaper insurance then dealing with 42 year old stuff.

thanks
pat

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
I am looking for parts for a '69 Eliminator rebuild I am doing with my daughter. Right now I am focused on the following: rear drum brake componants (anchor plates, parking brake link & lever, adjusters, cables, etc), front fender braces (lower bumper support to lower front fender), rear wheel lip molding, good hockey stick trim, opera lights and other stuff if you have any of this. I look forward to seeing your reply.
Can you tell me (more descriptively) what E-brake parts you need? I may be able to help. PM me.

Oh, and I probably have a set of fender braces but they are somewhat pitted after sandblasting and painting.

Regards,

Bob

1 - 18 of 18 Posts