Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I HAVE A SET OF SEATS PARTED FROM MY OLD 69 CONVERTIBLE THAT SADLY WAS LOST YEARS AGO AND I KEPT THE SEATS FOR SOME REASON. THEY ARE IN NOT SO GOOD CONDITION NOW AFTER YEARS OF JUST SITTING AROUND IN THE GARAGE OR ATTIC. THEY SHOULD GO TO SOMEONE WHO CAN PUT THEM BACK INTO USE. THEY ARE WHITE AND I BELEIVE THE UPHOLSTERY IS IN VG CONDITION BUT JUST VERRRRRY DIRTY AS I SAID EARLIER. IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT [email protected] AND MAKE ME AN OFFER. THE SET IS BOTH BUCKET SEATS AND THE REAR SEATS WHICH AS YOU ALL KNOW ARE NARROWER AND SPECIFIC TO THE CONVERTIBLE. THANKS, BRAD

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
69 CONVERTIBLE SEATS

CONVERTIBLE SEATS :cool: SORRY. I SHOULD HAVE SAID EARLIER THAT THEY ARE OF THE DECORE STYLE. A STANDARD CONVERTIBLE CAT IT WAS AND THEY CAME WITH THE DECORE INT. AS DIRTY AS THEY ARE ONE MIGHT WANT TO REPLACE THE UPHOLSTERY ALTHOUGH I THINK THEY CAN BE CLEANED UP. IF YOU NEED BETER FRAMES OR PADDING THEY WOULD BE GOOD. I HAVE CLEANED OTHER SEATS BEFORE WITH VG RESULTS. ANYWAY, THEY ARE DECORE SEATS AND THE REAR ONES ARE IN THE BEST CONDITION AND REQUIRE THE LEAST CLEANING. THANKS, BRAD

·
Registered
448 Posts
seats

Thanks Brad,
I am semi interested in finding a set of 69 XR7 Convertible rear seats in white. I currently have a very nice black rear seat, dyed white, in my car. I would prefer to find a nice white seat, but I can live with the dye job until I find the correct ones or re-upholster.
Thanks,
Paul G.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts