Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend is looking for a '69 Coug.... that's his dream car! Could you send me the info for the '69 cat? Thanks!

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
what do you need to know about them?? theres alot out there to know, but hey, gotta start somewhere.

oh yeah, i like this quote better.. " I drive Hondas, i live my life a quarter mile at a time, for that 30 seconds or so, im free " :D he he he

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, there was a previous post... I thought that i hit the reply bust I must have accidentally started a new thread. Sorry for the confusion...

But if anyone knows where my buddy can find a '69 Cat for sale at under $2K please let me know... by the way, I'm in the market for a '67 or '68!

·
Registered
166 Posts
In florida there is a 67 for $1000. The numebr is 305-754-4553. I spoke to the guy and he told me it was original and needed a new gas tank...

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the lead...

...but I bought a '67 GT. Sorry I didn't reply before now. Does anybody know of a '67/'68 Coug for sale that is pretty trashed on the outside but the GUTS are still good? I need an interior for my Cat. (As well as a bunch of other things!) lol... Can't wait until the next car show so I can put some faces to these names. Thanks to everyone that sent me a lead on a Coug! Looking forward to seeing everyone out with their Cat's this summer!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts