Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trunk lid for sale. 75.US plus shipping. Has a small dent by the key. Needs to be repainted, no chrome.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry guys, it is too big for ups so it needs to be truck freight. Ive never done that so Im not sure how much it will cost, I could deliver it to this side of the WA. border, meet for coffee somewhere (cruizers pit stop is cool, it's a total car place, even eat lunch in a 57 Fairlane, coooool). :D

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Rick: Is there any rust under the lip? Could you send me a picture of the underside of the lip and a closer look at the dent? [email protected]
Truck freight will cost about $50.00 to ship the trunk lid. You will probably have to wrap plenty of cardboard around it to protect it from damage. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.:)

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Rick,
Due to my most recent purchase of the 69 Sunroof Eliminator I cannot buy the trunk lid right now. SORRY but thanks for all the pictures. I actually was ready to buy it but on the same day I came across the Eliminator. Good luck in selling it!:)

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jeff, no problem, I totally understand. Good luck on your new toy.:)

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the red on the lip is rust destroyer paint. There is abit of rust, so I wire wheeled it and painted it with the destroyer stuff. I have more close up pix of them if needed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts