Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need 2 styled stlle wheels for my eliminator project. anyone got any extras? thanks geoff. outback in okla. 69-70 eliminators.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
If you don't find them and were talking about the same thing
14X7 69/70 stock eliminator wheels:
I have a good set of 5 with trim rings and center caps.
make reasonable offer>>>

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Whats your price? they are grey and have blue ctr caps .6970 styled steel ehwwls. i am interested. thanks geoff. email pics and price.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Whoops. We're talking about two different styles. Most eliminators came with the styled steel wheel also called the GT wheel. Argent silver with stainless center caps and stainless wide trim rings. No blue center caps. I think you are talking about the 70 Styled Steels that came on some 70 Cougars as well. E-mail me and I can send a pic of what I have from a 69 eliminator.
Brad

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Brad, yes im talking about ss wheels w/blue ctr caps. My eliminator was ordered with them, and there were only three on the car. thanks geoff.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
eliminatorguy, I just hauled a 70 home for a guy today thats going to be parted and it had 4 decent wheels like your looking for on it. They will need painted but I think all the stainless inserts were on them. He said he would not be using them and asked if I knew of anyone needing them. I said I rememberd your post and would let you know. I forgot you only needed two and I'm sure he would want to let them go all at once. Let me know and I can get the lowdown on them for you.

I'm not sure theres any center caps and I only saw one trim ring but there were alot of parts in the car. mm

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
COME ON GUYS , SHOW ME SOME HELP, I FOUND ONE, ONLY NEED ONE , DON , MAY BE CALLING YOU. GEOFF OUTBACK IN OKLAHOMA.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts