Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WELL, WELL, WELL, In the grandest of ECI styles I finally got started on my VERY solid 1970 55K orig miles XR-7 vert......the rockers inner and outer are fine as are the quaters aprons bla bla bla just needs floors........so now thanks to the mice and a moisture absoring by product they call home...when I pulled the dash the mice co-op now has me in need of a repair panel for the passenger side cowl/airbox location, I'm in the NYC area.........I know I can call Don...he ALWAYS takes great care of me, its the shipping company I grow weary of supporting.......any help?

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
Hi Dave! Sorry, I am fresh out of good metal for that repair, Bronx cat gave of herself in a big way (as she did for so many pieces I ended up needing!).

If there is anything else you need, let me know. I am cutting up Bronx cat currently for disposal. Before anyone asks, the roof is toast. Shock towers are good and lots of little nit noid pieces, so if you need something obscure, post up.

Having a great time showing Isabel this year and the response has been both overwhelming and very gratifying. I have now become the ECI who is having so much F'ing fun I need plastic surgery to remove my GD smile! (ala National Lampoon's "Vacation") :buck:

Regards,

Bob

1 - 2 of 2 Posts