Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lots of 69 and 70 Cougar parts for sale. All used parts taken from parted cars. I have lots of hard to find convertible parts as well. I can send you a picture of the part before you decide to buy it. I also have an inventory list I can e-mail you as well.

J

·
0 Posts
Cougar Parts

These guys rock!
I've picked up a few parts from them, and they've got some of the best quality parts and great prices!

·
Registered
448 Posts
parts for an experiment

I am looking for used front wheel well molding for a 69 cougar. The condition of the molding is not an issue, as I am trying a new process of refinishing them. Do you have them?
Paul G

J

·
0 Posts
69-70 Parts for Sale

Sorry dude - I'm only buying. Unless you want mine & I can have 'em back when you're done!

J

·
0 Posts
Parts

There's a great source down in FL for parts though - I just though of it. Clarkson Cougars in Jacksonville has provided me with great parts and really good prices. His name is Rick Clarkson and his email address is: [email protected]

·
Registered
4 Posts
FRONT BUMPER 1970 COUGAR

Clarkson said:
Lots of 69 and 70 Cougar parts for sale. All used parts taken from parted cars. I have lots of hard to find convertible parts as well. I can send you a picture of the part before you decide to buy it. I also have an inventory list I can e-mail you as well.
I'M LOOKING FOR A FRONT BUMPER FOR MY 70 COUGAR DO YOU HAVE ONE AND HOW MUCH THANKS DENNIS

J

·
0 Posts
Rick Clarkson is the guy you want to talk to @ Clarkson Cougars. You can reach him by email at: [email protected]
I've used them for several parts and know they have good quality parts and excellent prices.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts