1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Can you do any better? :1poke:

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
How about a "nice paint" burgandy one?? I'd pay a fair price for it if the paint was nice.(I'm sure it wouldn't match exactly) My vert cowl cover paint is peeling and the rest of the car looks great.

Can't hurt to ask....dunno if Don has time to go look

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Scratches buff out, gouges won't.

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
I`ll take 1.I`m trying to get what i can for new parts

thanks
Pat

P.s. payment for shipping sent, thanks for posting this don, even though i shouldnt have done it cause im not working(nursing a leg operation) but for free and just to pay for shipping i am up for it.

·
Premium Member
6,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can you do any better? :1poke:
I got to thinking... Yup! It works! WCCC will now pay you $1 for everyone you take. I did not even know our system would allow negative values.

<table id="Contents Table" width="600" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td>
</td></tr><tr><td>
</td></tr><tr valign="top"><td width="600">1969 - 1970 Mercury Cougar / Ford Mustang Cowl Cover - Used
(Click Here for More Information or to Order)

Part #: 69cc
Price:<s>$85.00</s>
$-1.00

Overstocked! No misprint, these are free (for a limited time, one per customer) until we can get our inventory down You will still have to pay shipping, good time to pick up a couple other "over-sized" items so as to combine freight.
</td></tr></tbody></table>

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Don, that is amazing dedication to the cause. Not that your dedication was ever in question.

·
Premium Member
6,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Don, that is amazing dedication to the cause. Not that your dedication was ever in question.
Thanks for the compliment but really, there comes a point where the real estate just becomes too valubale not to purge once in awhile. Being a hoarder, preservationist and a career "re-cycler" it just goes against my grain to toss them. Do a search on this site and you will see that others do the same thing all the time.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
I got to thinking... Yup! It works! WCCC will now pay you $1 for everyone you take. I did not even know our system would allow negative values.

<table id="Contents Table" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="600"><tbody><tr><td>
</td></tr><tr><td>
</td></tr><tr valign="top"><td width="600">1969 - 1970 Mercury Cougar / Ford Mustang Cowl Cover - Used
(Click Here for More Information or to Order)

Part #: 69cc
Price:<s>$85.00</s>
$-1.00

Overstocked! No misprint, these are free (for a limited time, one per customer) until we can get our inventory down You will still have to pay shipping, good time to pick up a couple other "over-sized" items so as to combine freight.
</td></tr></tbody></table>
SWEET! I want to order one and I don't even own a '69 or '70. :beer:

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
SWEET! I want to order one and I don't even own a '69 or '70. :beer:
Well there is your incentive.

I would order one myself, but already have 4 or 5 of them. They seem to be the new quarter extention, they multiply in your parts stash and you have no clue how they got there.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm looking forward to the day you are overstocked on quarter panels... or dash pads... or 428 Cobra Jets...

Oh well, time to wake up.

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
If I don't get one for a backup I'd be silly though! Now let me see what else I need so I don't feel to guilty.....

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
If I don't get one for a backup I'd be silly though! Now let me see what else I need so I don't feel to guilty.....
I think this is what people in the retail biz refer to as a "loss leader". Nice work falling into the trap. :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts