Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are brand new kick panels made for the 69/70 Cougars. They are designed after the original 69/70 Kick Panels, but are not concours correct. These will work great and look very nice for the daily drivers and local show scene.

If your panels are in bad shape, here's your chance to replace them with a quality kick panel that looks very similar to the originals, including the grain texture. These are not being reproduced anywhere else.

They come in black only, but can be painted to match your Cougar interior. $59.00

If needed, I can have them professionally painted by our shop for $10.00 more.

Email me at [email protected] or call me toll-free at 1-888-657-7669

Thanks

·
Registered
965 Posts
By observation, they look like the originals. How are they different? They look very nice.

Jim

·
Registered
889 Posts
Now you have to make the plastic steering column cover that the one tab is always broken.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The XRcist said:
By observation, they look like the originals. How are they different? They look very nice.

Jim
One of the differences is the front edge is flat instead of lipped at the door opening.

** Included with the kick panels, is a short section of windlace to go over this section and it looks really nice once everything is installed. It actually appears as if the windlace from the rear of the door pillard at the inner ¼ panel is a continous piece that stops at the sill plate and comes up on the other side in front.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dan said:
Now you have to make the plastic steering column cover that the one tab is always broken.

I am making them! and they look sweet!!!
I'll post a picture tomorrow when I get to work

·
Registered
885 Posts
Doug,

The link is bad. I'd like a look. How about the cylindical cover which spreads over the column?

Steve C.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts