Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya everyone,
well i finally sold my eliminator(cuecode) and now i finally got 2 jobs,so i got alittle spending cash n now im in the hunt for a 69-70 standard xr7 hardtop body only.Condition is no matter as long as it isnt a total wreck. I`m willing to pay up to 1,500 for the right body .thanks
pat
1970 standard triple white convertible
( need to fill in this space )

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Still would of thought you should of kept the Elim. Oh well, Im sure jeff will get around to it.
Pretty soon he's gonna have the best Cat House around, doesnt he have like 5 already, plus a Mustang.

Rick

Did you tell him about the trunk lid and hood,lol.

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rick,
no i havent mentioned it to him yet about the hood n trunk.I rather see someone make a nice cruiser and restore it right.As for me i like hot rodding and wanna do either a pro street or a pro touring out of a plain jane xr7 or a standard hardtop that wont effect the rarity of a eliminator.Besides i got my convertible, nicely equipped with power and stance and looks.And it will be time to restore a hardtop next .
thanks
pat
( need to fill in the blank )

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Pat, I know that all too well;) I cant leave anything stock, maybe one day I will.

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi everyone,
well i might have found the prodject car a 69 sports special.It does need some work but for the price i cant go wrong, it will be well worth what i am done with it. But i am excited this may be the prodject car i have been waiting to finally do what i want to do to it.
thanks
pat
(possibly a 69 sports special)

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
YOU MIGHT COULD USE THIS

I have a 69 cougar standard body to sell. Not Xr7 but still a good body. already stripped. Rebuilt rear 350 trac. loc rear and new bushings all around. $600 invested in rear with sway bar. New complete front end manual steering, disc brakes, new everything. 800 invested. plus the body parts. Need to sell soon. I am moving. All reasonable offers considered. Just e-mail me for more info and pics. Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts