Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have a 69 and a 70 3 spoke wheels for sale.both are dark green 69 is missing rim blow switch but I have used one I'll include still nice and soft don't know if it works though $80 plus shipping.70 has switch still in it but it's hard $75 plus shipping. both come with pads.if interested let me know and I can send some pics of them,if not to ebay they go.

Thanks

Terry

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
You wilingl to trade for the 70 one. What do you need. Im in Canada as well.

Rick

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
eh Rick, whenever that 70 comes in ill trade you the hard dash for the Dual Offy.... cmon.... cmon... Fairlanes are supposed to have FEs anyway lol

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Most of my stuff went on ebay awhile ago. I might have some back up chrome, even some lenses, but have some cracks in the lenses. Id have to check after the monsson season ends,lol.

Rick

email me off list for things you need.

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
I have a set of green seat belts that i wont be needing you need front and back? they are out of a 69 though.

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
let me get some photos and see what shape they are in but how does 5.00 sound?

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
okay back ones a dry and stiff but should clean up okay. one of the rear are damaged cut on strap and damage to locking mechanism but i can send a front buckle i believe they are the same which is in good shape. shipping shouldnt be more than 3.50. it may be a week or two since i am right in the middle of my kids college graduation so familys coming and well im sujre you know the drill i will tell you when they are out.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
You can clean them up and through them in the kitchen sink with some rit dye. Will make em look like new as long as you dont mind the white tags dyed too. mm

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
no they are out of a standard and i dont have door panels for it nor even the doors:D

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
ok got them out

alright if you have paypal send 5.00 plus 7.00 for shipping and handeling if it costs more i will eat eat it if less i will send the remaining back to you. i will send you the best buckles and rear hooks. They are all ourt of a 69. send payment to [email protected]. as soon as they clear i will send it to you. If you prefer money order contact me at the email above and i will send you my personal adress

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
belts are gone out

Terry,
sent your belts today monday the 1 of july. it cost 12.00 to ship so consider them a gift from a brother down south. just remember to return the favor to another is all i ask. hope they help out and send me a pict when they are installed and restored thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
69 steering wheel

If that steering wheel is for a 69 xr7 I would be interested. Does it have the center pad with the xr7 logo? My interior is dark green ( I think it was called "dark ivy gold"

1 - 20 of 21 Posts