Mercury Cougar Owners banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

69/70 cougar parts

8K views 36 replies 22 participants last post by  vtgecgrs 
#1 ·
I have several cougar parts for sale I have compiled a brief list but if it is not listed send me your requests, I have 18 cars that still have not been stripped, including 2 67-289 4-v engines complete and running.

-Altenators, powersteering pumps and starters $5.00 each
-69/70 Black dashpad in nice shape but the area where the filler plate mounts a set of gauges was installed so the opening was modified a bit $70.00
-Hood hinges $20/pair
-Crossmembers 351auto $15.00 390,428auto(C6) $25,390,428 4 speed $50.00
-Armrests interior $12.00 each
-Trunk chrome $50.00
-69 rotors in decent shape $50.00/pair
-Steering boxes $30.00
-69/70 Xr-7 clusters $50.00
-69/70 Quarter window chrome $50.00/pair
- 70 cougar steering column with cruise control lever $150.00
- 70 cougar under dash wiring harness dowb-4???-AF( on red tag on harness), I believe the car was an XR-7 due to all the XR-7 parts I received but I did not strip the car. $100.00 ( this came with the cruise column.
-70 cougar taillight harness ...$40.00
-69 cougar steering wheel in decent shape complete with nice rim blow switch and xr7 center pad. ...$180.00

Best Regards,
John Ludorf

See less See more
#3 ·
dark7968,
I tried to senda response via the e-mail function and I am just curious if you recieved it, I tried to send a test one to myself and have not seen it. I just want to make sure I get your questtions answered. The pricing is in US funds, I am willing to make trades too I can be reached at vtgecgrs@telusplanet.net or via Phone 780 7194485. There is an answering machine and it will say John from Kaverit Steel and Crane but it is also for Vintage cougars and Classic auto parts I just have not got around to changing the message.
Best Regards,
John Ludorf

#7 ·
Clusters

Very interested in these. Can you send me a pic? My email is rob@kerrs.co.uk Paying fro the shipping is not a problem. Is the r/h panel there? What about the clock?

#8 ·
Rimblow wheel

Also very interested in this......can you send a pic?

#9 ·
John,

Are any of the roof and rear window areas in good shape on the 69-70 parts cars? The roof I'm using for a project car is too badly rotted to use. I don't need the whole roof, just the front part over the windshield and the bottom part of the rear window lip (and part of the sides).

Bruce

#11 ·
Earlier today I tried to login to the internet and my computer shut down. As a result I lost all the e-mails in my inbox. If you sent me an e-mail within about 7-10 days I may have lost it. If you could resend it I will get you a response to your inquiry. Thanks for your understanding.
Best Regards,
John Ludorf

#12 ·
Bruce,
I checked the 70 cougar on my trailer and the roof is dented along the front edge and the windshield is still in place so I was unable to get a really good look. The rear area a bit rusty where the window sits bit not through from what I can tell. The 69 cougar has a vinyl top and is rust along the rear area but I was unable to scrap off the ice to check the front. If you are not in a hurry will take a closer look when some of theis snow melts.
Best Regards,
John Ludorf

#14 ·
John,

Got your e-mail with pictures, so thanks. I didn't recognize the piece of dash I'm looking for. Perhaps I need to recheck mine and refresh my memory as to what exactly it looks like.

Steve C.

#22 ·
Circuit Card

I am interested in the circuit card that goes behind the instrument cluster for a 69 XR7 coupe, do you have one and what is the price in Cdn funds. I would also be looking for the transmission oil pan for an FMX same year, can you provide pictures?

jumper
Pembroke Ontario

#23 ·
Jumper
Red or blue ribbon? I am in Canada as well. West coast.

#24 ·
Hi John.

Not sure if you got my e-mail but, I need those hood hinges if you still have them.
I also am looking for a good driver side 1/4 outer, Drivers fender, Dashpad (black) Doorskins (currently white, will take black), rotors, calipers etc to setup front disk, hood scoop and if the price is right, center console. Also if money permits looking for a 4spd toploader, and clutch pedal with all the trimmings for a 70.

Thanks

Marc :D

#25 ·
Marc
John is outta the Cat biz. If you want or need parts in Canada send me an email.I don't have many of the parts you list but I do have the scoop needs repairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.