Mercury Cougar Owners banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have several cougar parts for sale I have compiled a brief list but if it is not listed send me your requests, I have 18 cars that still have not been stripped, including 2 67-289 4-v engines complete and running.

-Altenators, powersteering pumps and starters $5.00 each
-69/70 Black dashpad in nice shape but the area where the filler plate mounts a set of gauges was installed so the opening was modified a bit $70.00
-Hood hinges $20/pair
-Crossmembers 351auto $15.00 390,428auto(C6) $25,390,428 4 speed $50.00
-Armrests interior $12.00 each
-Trunk chrome $50.00
-69 rotors in decent shape $50.00/pair
-Steering boxes $30.00
-69/70 Xr-7 clusters $50.00
-69/70 Quarter window chrome $50.00/pair
- 70 cougar steering column with cruise control lever $150.00
- 70 cougar under dash wiring harness dowb-4???-AF( on red tag on harness), I believe the car was an XR-7 due to all the XR-7 parts I received but I did not strip the car. $100.00 ( this came with the cruise column.
-70 cougar taillight harness ...$40.00
-69 cougar steering wheel in decent shape complete with nice rim blow switch and xr7 center pad. ...$180.00

Best Regards,
John Ludorf

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
john, are your prices US or Canadian. I may be interested in trading parts if your interested. Im in B.C. I need a new gauge harness from an XR7, and maybe afew more pieces :)
Rick

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dark7968,
I tried to senda response via the e-mail function and I am just curious if you recieved it, I tried to send a test one to myself and have not seen it. I just want to make sure I get your questtions answered. The pricing is in US funds, I am willing to make trades too I can be reached at [email protected] or via Phone 780 7194485. There is an answering machine and it will say John from Kaverit Steel and Crane but it is also for Vintage cougars and Classic auto parts I just have not got around to changing the message.
Best Regards,
John Ludorf

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
John, I got your email, thanx. I sent another, and one more, who knows, I might even send a follow up :D

Rick

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
more details about dash?

John-
Could you give any more details about the dash? Are there any rips, etc.? How much is the area modified where the guages were? Got any pics?
Thanx
Chuck

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Chuck,
The dash is not ripped and I do have pictures if you e-mail me at [email protected] I will send them to you, or if you leave me your e-mail address that will also work. The first hole above the radio is the area that was opened up a bit, hard to describe better to see the pictures.
Best Regards,
John Ludorf

·
Registered
408 Posts
Clusters

Very interested in these. Can you send me a pic? My email is [email protected] Paying fro the shipping is not a problem. Is the r/h panel there? What about the clock?

·
Registered
408 Posts
Rimblow wheel

Also very interested in this......can you send a pic?

·
Registered
588 Posts
John,

Are any of the roof and rear window areas in good shape on the 69-70 parts cars? The roof I'm using for a project car is too badly rotted to use. I don't need the whole roof, just the front part over the windshield and the bottom part of the rear window lip (and part of the sides).

Bruce

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bruce I will check some time tomorrow and will take some pictures. As I was planning to scrap the car some time this week I will need a fairy fast response if you want the pieces. They will only cost you freight if I have them.I can be reached at [email protected]
Best Regards,
John Ludorf

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Earlier today I tried to login to the internet and my computer shut down. As a result I lost all the e-mails in my inbox. If you sent me an e-mail within about 7-10 days I may have lost it. If you could resend it I will get you a response to your inquiry. Thanks for your understanding.
Best Regards,
John Ludorf

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bruce,
I checked the 70 cougar on my trailer and the roof is dented along the front edge and the windshield is still in place so I was unable to get a really good look. The rear area a bit rusty where the window sits bit not through from what I can tell. The 69 cougar has a vinyl top and is rust along the rear area but I was unable to scrap off the ice to check the front. If you are not in a hurry will take a closer look when some of theis snow melts.
Best Regards,
John Ludorf

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hallo John
This email out of Belgium
can you send pics of the trank chrome, is it in good shape, if possible a pic of the steering wheel
Have you the front grill to
all parts for a 69 Cougar
sincerely

·
Registered
885 Posts
John,

Got your e-mail with pictures, so thanks. I didn't recognize the piece of dash I'm looking for. Perhaps I need to recheck mine and refresh my memory as to what exactly it looks like.

Steve C.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Don't fight the snow, I can wait until it clears. The lower half of the rear window is my focus and that will take some work to get out.

·
Registered
588 Posts
I found an entire roof for my project in nearby SC and the guy even delivers. I couldn't pass it up. Thanks anyway.

·
Registered
2 Posts
list of parts

I was wondering if you had wiring harness for engine, taillight?
My wife car is 1969 xr7 convertible with 351w, a/t fmx.
I hope you do....

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.