Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm starting to cut up a 69 convertible and wondering if anyone needs any of the inner structure or front clip. The bottoms of the quarters, floors and the drivers rocker panel are no good. The tail light panel has already been cut off and sold. The framework behind the back seat that holds the top in place is all nice. The panel between the top and trunk lid is also very nice as are all the water channels. The front clip is also in good shape. I can cut off most anything you might need. Send me a PM with your needs.

·
Supporting Vendor
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Already cut the tail light panel off but I will give him a call.

·
Supporting Vendor
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Jeff. It has been one of those days!

·
Supporting Vendor
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I normally have some but presently I am all out.

·
Premium Member
2,364 Posts
The 69/70 convertible roof support panel is a better fit for a 67-68 convertible conversion than the Mustang panel. That's what we used for CatVert and it was a lot closer dimensionally than the Mustang panel would have been (I also had a Mustang donor car, so we had our choice and used the Cougar panel instead).

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts
do you have the front center grill?
I have a N.O.S 1969 Cougar center Grill. Has some skuffs in the Black paint areas. Nice part in the FORD box. $425.00. Make me an offer.

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
John
the pass side outer wheelhouse is it ok or is it rotted?I like to get a good 1 for my 70

thanks
pat

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
John,
are you planning on cutting this car up? I havent gotten a responce on my question...

thanks
pat

·
Supporting Vendor
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
John
the pass side outer wheelhouse is it ok or is it rotted?I like to get a good 1 for my 70

thanks
pat
The lower section is rusted out. Sorry.

·
Registered
36 Posts
The top edges of the quarter panel where it rounds out. The area under the chrome piece that goes down to the rear side glass. Not sure the correct callout. I need both sides cougar_panel.jpg

1 - 15 of 15 Posts