Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
I've seen this seller on the boss 302 website before.Lots of cool cars, but BIG money is expected.Look at their other cars for sale & notice BOTH cougar eliminators 70 models on the stands next to this 69 car.Bosscat40

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
"Winsor" "Marty". Didn't even dust the car off. Garage full of cars, sure, but I am not that impressed with the marketing skills.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Not to mention it doesn't have power brakes as the ad states.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Thats the same car that was for sale on Ebay a year or so ago. I remember the car because someone (probably the original owner) drilled a hole in the left front fender extention for an alarm switch. The car was from White Oak Pa. I looked at it before it was put on ebay. It needs alot work. I can not remember what it sold for on Ebay. I don't think it met reserve. I could have bought it for $12,000.00 which I thought was to much for it at the time.

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Thats the same car that was for sale on Ebay a year or so ago. I remember the car because someone (probably the original owner) drilled a hole in the left front fender extention for an alarm switch. The car was from White Oak Pa. I looked at it before it was put on ebay. It needs alot work. I can not remember what it sold for on Ebay. I don't think it met reserve. I could have bought it for $12,000.00 which I thought was to much for it at the time.
From the questions in the listing, it looks like the seller has quite a few other rare Eliminators and is entertaining offers. He mentions 70 AND 69 CJ and B302 cars in his care!

Alas, the poor 351 car seems much overshadowed by the others. :bloated:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts