Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 68 XR7 302-4v car that I am beginning process of parting out. If you have any special needs let me know what you need and how much you'll pay for it as I will probably put what I don't keep on ebay or something......thanks Keith 636-925-8888

·
Registered
59 Posts
I need a dash and two rocker panels for a 68 cat xr-7. Could you send me some pics if you have any?

:eek2:

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Parts needed

I am looking for the chrome (hockey stick) mouldings for the 1967-68 side 1/4 windows. Need not be perfect. Please email to [email protected] with details (and picture if you have it). I know there a few other things as well...I will look at my list when I get home and post again. Thanks

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Got my list

Hi Keith, I got my list, here it is:

headlight switch, fan shroud (20 inch rad), vacuum check valve, cowl speakers with enclosures, upper console portion (black, previous owner modified to install newer radio), underhood padding (insulation?), vacuum advance on distributor, steel fuel line (from gas pump to carb).

Thanks.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Paul,

That was posted in December of 2001......a little over three years ago! That car is long gone unfortunately, but I along with several others on here have parts so maybe one of us can help. What parts are you looking for? Keith

·
Registered
16 Posts
Keith,

Thanks, sometimes you get lucky on things like this.

Anyway:
68 underhood a/c stuff for a 289/302
24" radiator and shroud for the same.
68 console base
68 front seats with headrests
68 Fm radio

I am sure there is more, just not that I can think of.
Thanks,
Paul

1 - 7 of 7 Posts