Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I will try to post some pictures with this. I have a '68 I need to sale. Asking is $1500. I also own a '69 'vert and barely have enough time to do what I want to it nor the money. This car is currently not running as the engine is torn down to the block, but it is in good enough shape and has enough goodies to make some one a fine project. It has a 351W with a 280 degree 5/12 lift comp cam, roller rockers, offenhauser 4bbl intake and holley 750 dual feed. Has a brand new rebuilt tranny (I believe a C-4) with ratchet quick shift shifter. Also has brand new rebuilt 9" rear with 389 gears. Body is in real good shape with no damage and I do not believe any bondo, etc. There is no frame rust. It looks good from underneath. I believe the cowl is leakining so I have kept it covered, but there is some surface rust on the floor pans but NO major cancer that I can tell. There is a little rust around the rear window, but, again, nothing major. I'm sorry for such a long post, but I wanted to get as much information out as possible. I live in Bluefield, WV. If interested please respond to post or e-mail me for more information.

Thanks

Chuck

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
some more pics (although not great) that I took of shock towers for someone else. Also shows rust around rear window:

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will look REAL close for rust when I'm off this week, but there is no rust at all to speak of. There is a little spot here or there where the paint is chipped, but there really is no rust.

John- sorry about that. it isn't a '70 OR a 'vert, so I didn't think you would be interested!:D

Chuck

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have now updated my site with some more pictures of the '68 I have for sale. Check it out and if interested, contact me.
Thank you

Chuck

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Actually Chuck my next cat could be a 67/68 because it would be my wifes and she likes them better because they are smaller(I think) Of course I'm open minded because I like em all, I just like to tease you all about 70's being the best...oops my secret's out....lol
John

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
John-when it comes to '70's, I'm on your side.
For anyone trying to look at my site- I just got home from a weekend trip and had an e-mail from geocities notifying that the combination of my page size and hits it was getting was too much and it has been temporarily made unavailable. If you are real interested, contact me and I will e-mail you some pics. You can also try www.geocities.com/ragcat69/my68cougarforsale.html . Hopefully it won't get 'too' many hits:rolleyes:

Chuck

1 - 8 of 8 Posts