Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anyone know where either good used ones or after market 68 Quarters are available. ie. a website or a contact would be very much appreciated. Sitting here in -20 degree C weather not including wind chill.
Thank you,
Rick

·
Registered
203 Posts
Rick,
I have a passenger side aftermarket quarter that was mounted to the car but was not painted. They are not as nice as factory quarter panels but good to use to patch up rusty ones. I want $125.00. Email me at [email protected]
Best regards,
John Ludorf

·
Registered
175 Posts
I've seen aftermarket repair panels advertised at one or more of the more well known vendors before, but I can't remember which one. It may have been Autokrafters, that's where I get most of my parts.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I just got an e-mail from John @ Johns Classic Cougars stating he just picked up a batch of left rear quarter patch panels Tuesday and the right side patch panels will be done in two weeks. They are from the rear of the wheel well back and go up a little past the body line. He said they are $75 each and $10 for shipping. I'm going to order one for my drivers side so I'll let you know how they fit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts