Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
'68 Parts for Sale: XR7 Interior Panels, Seats, Defogger, Disc Brakes, etc...

Edit: I'm getting more inquiries via PM and email than I had anticipated. I just wanted to put this note out here that, in the interest of fairness, I'm trying to consider buyers on a first come basis, but will prioritize definite offers. Also, I will update the thread as parts are sold. At this point (2:30pm 6/8), I've had numerous conversations but everything is still available. Appreciate the interest guys! -Sean

3:30pm 6/8: Overhead console, tilt column and headrests SOLD. All else still available.

Hey all. Need to part with some extras in order to help pay for paint and wheels. But I really have no idea what the best way to go about this is. Do you guys ship large items like seats? Or just try to find local interest?

I'm just outside of Charlotte, NC. Have available the stuff listed above, plus lots more, including XR7 hupcaps, rear defogger unit (without grill), air cleaner, rebuildable headlight vacuum actuators etc. Also have a rebuildable power disc brake conversion set with rotors. There's more, I'll start with these items.

Prices? Whatever is fair for buyer and seller. I'd welcome honest input, as I'm not sure of the value of most items aside from what I see listed here and at Don's store. Maybe somone in the Carolinas wants it all for package deal. If anyone is interested in anything, let me know. I'd be happy to take a pic.

-Sean :beer:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Re: '68 Parts for Sale: Tilt Column, XR7 Interior Panels, Seats & Headrests, (all bl

Some lousy pics. Best I could scramble before work today. I didn't see any rule limiting the number of posted pics, but someone please let me know if I need to delete some. Thanks.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Re: '68 Parts for Sale: Tilt Column, XR7 Interior Panels, Seats & Headrests, (all bl

Seats are available but headrests are SOLD

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Surely someone needs a nice set of XR7 panels, no? :1poke: Very nice shape, no rips.

If anyone is on the fence and would like, I can clean 'em up and post better pics. Say the word...

:)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Defogger sold.

Better pictures of the panels coming Sunday.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Panel pics... :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Rear armrests and door lights included. Real nice set of panels. No rips, stains or blemishes. :)

Proper packaging and shipping will cost me approximately $50, and Paypal dings me 4%. With all that in mind I'd like to do $500 total, packed and shipped.

If I'm way off base, chime in. Every nickel goes right back into the car. Help me get this sweet cat back on the prowl. Take a look, guys. Thanks!

:beer:

·
Registered
564 Posts

what is exactly included for the 500 and are you saying the freight is included?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Panels are sold. Thanks fellas. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts