Mercury Cougar Owners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1968 Vinyl Interior Beige/Cream/Tan Seat Cover Kit w/Dark Brown Carpet... My dad purchased this vinyl cover set he says from LMC company.. i don't know if that's 100%correct because i cant find any information from them but could be for sure I dont know.. kit is in perfect condition..in box... front & rear seat cover and front and rear carpet... call..tet..or email..623..330..3534..
Wood Grey Rectangle Comfort Hardwood

Sleeve Grey T-shirt Collar Beige

Outerwear Product Sleeve Grey Woolen

Sleeve Grey Artifact Flooring Pattern

with any questions

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello Coley. Below is a picture of my 68 with the original bench seat upholstery ("parchment" according to the Marti report) and your kit looks to be the same. I had splits on the drivers side so I redid all of the seat with WCCC material. The carpet needed to be replaced and once I realized it wasn't a special order green but a badly faded brown where the light hit it, I put in a medium brown carpet which looks good and is closer to the original.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Brad

View attachment 117878

·
Registered
3 Posts
1968 Vinyl Interior Beige/Cream/Tan Seat Cover Kit w/Dark Brown Carpet... My dad purchased this vinyl cover set he says from LMC company.. i don't know if that's 100%correct because i cant find any information from them but could be for sure I dont know.. kit is in perfect condition..in box... front & rear seat cover and front and rear carpet... call..tet..or email..623..330..3534.. View attachment 117874
View attachment 117875
View attachment 117876
View attachment 117877
with any questions
Hi, I am interested. I'll call tomorrow (1:20am for me currently) it'll be from a 734 area code number.
Laura

1 - 3 of 3 Posts