Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi there,

I'm new here and directly wanna start with my long search for some special parts for my 68 baby.

To be more exact, searching for front bumper guards, and can't find them anywhere. Huge masses available for any mustangs, but why not for the cougars? :uhoh: Can one make the mustang's guards fit to the cougar?! Don't think so right?

My big problem is, i'm in Europe right now (with the car) and most of the guys selling their bumper guards on ebay won't ship internationally.

Sad story...some hint anybody?

Very thankful for any advice :)

Best
Teeworks

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Adam,

Thanks for the link!! A pretty nasty price tag for some microscopic chromed sheetmetal?! ...the description says, "they are sold on an exchange basis" - does that mean that they don't even sell them but only rechrome your old ones?

Best
Teeworks

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
A exchange basis means they sell you a refurbished one, and take your used one in trade, they might also see without exchange basis, but then usually at a slightly higher price, there is also http://www.cascadeclassics.com/ and several others on the forums here, like MagMustangs that also sell used parts, he too does ship overseas

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey there,

Nice thanks very much! Alright i'll give it a try.

Best
Flo

1 - 5 of 5 Posts