1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
650 Posts
Looking at the car from the side, it looks just like my first on circa 1982. I had a blue car painted white with the American Racing "coke bottle" wheels. Wish it was closer.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
In the first line of the description he tells you he is the 2nd owner, then he explains how he is at least the third owner and maybe more. Take care in dealing with people who don't get their story straight.

·
Premium Member
6,521 Posts
I give the car a thumbs up and the seller an enthusiastic thumbs up. He has been a pleasure to deal with over the past several years. He is a man of integrity and if you call him you will get straight answers. He is very regretful that he must sell it, same story we have heard many times, down-turn in economy, put way more in the car then he thought he would and so on...

·
Premium Member
6,521 Posts
Hint.... Tell him the most you will go for a bumper is $325 and don't tell him I told you so! LOL!

"I can put a new rear bumper on the car for you for an extra $500 before shipping as I have West Coast Classic Cougar at my rear door that can do a core exchange without you having to freight your old bumper in order to receive a new bumper in return."

Please wait
Image not available

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Those white letter tires have some "big" print.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts