Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am listing my cougar for sale I just found out that I will be loosing storage facility where the car is stored.I bought the car late last summer it really has no rust that I could see.It is a standard 302 2v Auto.The car is partially apart the owner before me was working on restoring it and well could not.The car has new aqua interior seats front and back console front buckets have headrests,power steering,disc brakes,no power brakes.The owner told me motor and trans was rebuilt just never fired up or driven.I believe everything is original to car.I bought the car in Kentucky and brought it to Indiana where the car is now,and inside.It will be awhile yet before I will be able to get around to it,don't want to have to keep it outside until I am ready to work on it but I will if no one wants it for what I paid for it.I will just keep it outside until I am ready just do not want to do that maybe somebody else is ready to work on it or is in a better climate area to let it sit outside.I can send pics to anybody that is interested,they will be the pics I got from previous owner when I bought it,I have not taken any recent ones.I need $2,500 no less to let it go it is well worth it with no rust and complete just needs put back together and done with whatever complete resto or just nice clean driver.Thanks Jim

·
Premium Member
277 Posts
Boles;

Please email me the photos you have. My email is: RACGlobalVentures at Yahoo.com

Thanks,

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is that email written just like you have it.It is not taking I know the at is @ but is everything ok?

·
Premium Member
277 Posts
Yes it is as you thought. I'm just trying to keep the spambots away. I have received your email reply.

Thanks,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts