Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As much as It pains me, finances have forced me to put my Cat up for sale. This 68 is painted 2000 Ford Ranger Purple. I just droped in the freshly rebuilt 69 351 W at the beginning of the summer and it runs awsome. The motor has 556 mi on it. The engine was built with all the go fast goodies and should be making about 320 hp although it hasnt seen a dyno yet. I put all new wire harnesses in just last summer to accomadate the XR-7 dash as well as all the badges. The C-4 trans recieved a thourough going over at the time of rebuild but could use a new tork converter to live up to the engines new found power. The interior is Black and is all there including the center councel but could use some refreshing. The exhoust is all new with 2.5 duals ,alluminized pipes and gt style tail pipes.The flip up headlights and the sequential signals all work well. The car is from Arizona and is very solid. Alot of my heart and soul went into trying to restore this car so serious inquiries only please. Id like to get $7,000 for her or best offer. To make an offer you can reach me at [email protected]

P.S. the car resides in Michigan and I dont have a trailor so if you want it you'll need to arange a way to get it home unless you live close.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts