Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Former CCOA Member selling my 1968 cougar XR7. Lots to list here, so contact me if interseted. I'm the 2nd owner of this vehicle. There is absolutely no exterior body rust. The rear quarters were replaced 15 years ago, and the reat tubs rebuilt. I have all the original parts, and alot of some nos parts that were purchased years ago to finish the restoration. All the numbers match on this 302 2bbl vehicle. And it has been covered and in garage storage for over 15 years. A collection of service manuals, and all historc doccuments go with this car including the original window sticker in excellent shape. The vehicle has 63k ORIGINAL MILES. I'm asking 3000.00 o.b.o. for this auto. I do believe it is worth taking at least a look at this vehicle, to see if it fits your needs. The original leather seating is cracked, but not split apart or damaged, and the vynal top is like new. It was an original firemist green color, but it was painted (Professionally) a 1980 corvette red some 15 years ago. I see no need to go on, if interested give me a shout, I don't have the time needed to complete this project, and it's a waste to just let it sit any longer. Also have pictures I can e-mail at your request.
P.S. Forgot to mention it's and automatic and my location, I live in south east Michigan..
Sorry.

Bob Millen

·
Registered
210 Posts
I can't send any e-mail at this time?

I'm having issues. Where are you/XR-7 located? I am in Central Cali. Anyway, I'd like to see the pics you have of the car. If you could also send a list of the extra's you have for the car, as well as the VIN and Data Plate info that would be great! Look forward to hearing from you!

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
is it auto or stick?

·
Registered
76 Posts
I looked at t his car oveer the weekend and would have bought it but I have a limit of 1 at a time. I posted a pic yesterday, look under ssmorby in the '68 gallery for a red Cougar. I will attach a pic here as well.:wave:

Attachments

·
Registered
694 Posts
Bob,

I'm new to the area but am also in southeast michigan......would very much like to take a look at it. What town do you live? I am between monroe and dundee and would need to know when you are available to show it as right now the daytime is better for me but will do what it takes. Thanks in advance....Keith
636-443-3160 [email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts