Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:1poke:Well everyone, here's the deal:

The body is straight. There is some rust (mostly surface) on the top of the Coug. Used to have a vinyl top. The car is rough. Almost everything is there. The only things missing that I can think of off the top of my head is the front and rear glass. It is an XR-7. It has a 4 speed toploader with a hurst t-handle shifter and a scatter shield. Complete black interior. Seats are in very good condition. Has a 4 point cage in it. The rear seat has been customized (two holes have been run through the seat and stitched so that the cage can pass through, it looks factory) so that you can have the cage in or out, looks really good. Has global west sub-frame connectors and ladder bars. Dual air shock set up in the rear. The car needs work. I bought it as a project and haven't had a lot of time to work on it. I also have two 460 motors, both out of the car. One turns freely, the other I haven't even bothered to look at. It was going to be a reserve engine. I can't say for sure the overall condition for the motors. I would love to keep this car but I can only take one with me.

If there are any questions about this car please contact me via e-mail: [email protected] I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts