Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
go take a look:

http://cgi.aol.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1863723555&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:MT:1

68 Mercury Cougar Project Car. NICE Body!
Vehicle Description

This Cougar has a straight body,and appears to never been hit. It was a 289-2V auto, C-4 car, but it needs engine and transmission. The drive shaft and 8" rear, and everything else appears there. The Interior needs work, cloth seats and console there, as is door panels, but incorrect armrests. Dash cluster is removed, comes with car. New headliner incl. Has floorboard rust under passenger front (heater core leaked). No rust seen on quarters or doors, but noticed pinhole rust on roof. I bought this car already painted since 1997 in cardinal red. The car did not have a/c, but easy to change dash. There is a re-cored radiator in a box under the hood. The hood that comes with this car has been changed, and needs repair, but appears to be rust free. The tires are BF Goodrich Radial T/A 15" mounted on American Racing Mags. They are in great shape! All the glass is in good shape, and has new front and rear glass gaskets it appears. The chrome on the car looks fair to good. The only apparent dent I have seen is in the rear bumper. I have no place to store this Cougar, and am restoring another presently. I have the title.

Vehicle Condition

The paint is glossy red. It has some scrapes and scuffs, but overall is quite good, except for the hood, which needs work and paint. The car was cared for by previous owner,who was unable to finish it(and it needs some help to finish it).I originally bought car to rebody another car, but this car was far too nice to break it up, and needed not too much to put it back on the road. I have many things that came off this car. All the chrome is here, but need the Cougar scripts and marker lights. It's really nice!Since I cannot determine which dash cluster was on this car, I do not know mileage.

Terms of Sale

I would like a 25% deposit within 3 days of close of auction. Balance to be paid within 10 days of close of auction. I accept payment by money order or COD. I reserve the right to cancel auction due to prior sale. Buyer to pay for shipping of the vehicle. I will arrange to deliver the car within 50 miles of Fort Myers, Florida.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts