Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all my name is Kyle and I am new to this forum. I am a mustang guy, but my dad has a 68 cougar that I am parting out to raise some money for my 67 mustang coupe project. Here is a list of SOME of the many parts that I have....

Door panels- Excellent condition

Quarter trim panels- One in excellent condition the other has 2 very small tears

Dash pad- Good condition

Seat riser- new

Headlight complete assemblies- Good condition

Gauges- Good condition

Both bumpers- will need to be re-chromed

I have many more parts as well just ask. As far as price goes just give me and offer. I have to be honest and say I don't know what each part is worth so be nice to me :)

Thanks,

Kyle

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Kyle, welcome to the forum. Could you post the information on the Door Data Plate on the drivers door. It will have the V.I.N (Vehicle Identification Number), and codes for the BODY, COLOR, TRIM, DATE, DSO, AXLE & TRANS on it. Does the V.I.N match on top of the front drivers side fender apron and also on the tag on the passengers side of the dashpad, it can be seen through the windshield from the outside of the car. I'm looking to see if the TRIM code is 6D on the car. BTW, where are you located? Thanks John

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the response and your help. I believe this is the information you are looking for. The car seems to be a matching numbers car, but the VIN on the fender apron is almost unrecognizable. If you have any other questions let me know.

Attachments

·
Registered
144 Posts
whats the price and condition of the dash pad?? got any 4v j code heads, intake??

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Thanks for the response and your help. I believe this is the information you are looking for. The car seems to be a matching numbers car, but the VIN on the fender apron is almost unrecognizable. If you have any other questions let me know.
Yep, that's the info I was looking for. Darn, not the trim code I was looking for. Good luck with the sale of the parts. John

·
Registered
292 Posts
PM sent

(check your private messages.... If you don't know where that is on your page yet... since you are new, should be at the top of your page next to your user name. click on Notifications)

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
How many miles on the cougar? Might it have original shocks? See if they are black Autolite. I would be interested.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts