Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
Looks good Don (and I fixed the missing letter in your thread title).

·
Registered
425 Posts
Would this be correct for the 70 XR7 center console panel too?

·
Registered
401 Posts
Don, Are you looking at doing the console plates and radio faceplates and other XR-7 parts as finished or just selling the material. Either way I'll buy.

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
DUDE - looks excellent!! Can't tell it appart honestly. Good find!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I think if you match up this applique with the repoped center console trim piece, you'd have a winner. Think of all the consoles out there with faded or warped console inserts.

·
Premium Member
6,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I need it for the center of my steering wheel on the 70 XR7...is that contact paper type?
We will be doing the 69 steering insert with this applique but the 70 is painted, here is the link for the 1970 xr7 center. Here is the link for the 1970 standard center and here is the link for 71-73.

<table id="PhotoThumbnails_dlPicture" style="border-collapse:collapse;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

·
Premium Member
6,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
$75 gives you enough material to do the entire dash, overhead console, pull strap covers, steering wheel insert and a little left over for???

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
How far away from having them precut...I just need the center console overlay on the 69...sounds like enough to do 10 of those...maybe I can start a side business..lol

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts