Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got a wrecked 67 for sale...taking offers ...cheap...has alot invested in engine, tranny and rear...got some pics, damage isnt bad..needs new fender and hood, front bumper, lights ect...will deliver if nec. for extra...located in dallas

·
Registered
240 Posts
what kind of engine is in there? and what kind of condition is it in like runnign and what kind of investments in it? cause i'm really looking for a larger engine, i don't have alot of money for one though :( but i'm getting a job this week so that should help in paying for it. but yea i'd like a 351 windsor, not too much larger cause the gas cost and what not for it will kill me :( but yea if its in good condition lemme know how much you want for it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how much for the car or the engine....? its a 306 pushing around 375 hp 400 tq...the car and engine are in good shape, minus the missing fender and whatnot...car has cragar ss rims...if you have an email addy i can send pics of the car and engine...it was in running condition until sat...someone stole my ignition system, battery, and plug wires...but can easily be running again...i will take 2k for the whole car, or like 500 for the engine

·
Registered
240 Posts
[email protected] so its a 302 thats been bored out? i don't know too much about engines and what not, but i know they didn't make any 302 stock :) but yea sounds like a hot engine i really really really really really wish i had the money right now (check out my post in the den to see my whole problem :( ) if you still have it in like 3 to 4 months i'll take it :) but i'm not holding my breath

1 - 10 of 10 Posts