Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
If you could be a little more specific it would help. I even have a few things that may help you.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Al! I need a console and the bezels for the clock and radio. Also some good front door panels.

Thanks!

Scott

·
Premium Member
2,471 Posts
Again, specifics help. What color console and door panels do you need? Do you need all the components that attach to the door panels or just the panels themselves?

You may also want to describe the exact parts you need for the clock and the radio. If using a console, there really isn't what I would call a bezel for either of them.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I need saddle interior parts for a 67 XR-7. Console all the way up to the radio, door panels, etc.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I have a clock from my '68 XR7 that I'm looking to let go. It's in nice shape physically, and it's capable of moving the second hand around pretty erratically... From what I've read it's a simple enough rebuild to open it up and lube the parts and whatnot. I know WCCC rebuilds them, so if you wanted to have it rebuilt with a fancy and very precise quartz movement, you could do that. Lemme know if you're interested, because otherwise I'm looking to sell it to WCCC to use as a core for a rebuild.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts