Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Know where I can find one of these? The guy I bought my 67 from had backed it into his towtruck. Funny though, where he hit it, it had already been filled with bondo.

So now I'm looking for a trunk lid... steel? fiberglass? any ideas? and any tips on what it should cost so I don't have a heart attack when I see the price tag?

Thanks...
Robert

Sixt9 ~ when are we going to meet in SoCal? you can give me some pointers on my cah.. :)

·
Contributing Member
797 Posts
Robert, I've got 2 in my basement and 2 more on the way from a parts car I just purchased. Not sure what the going rate is but I can give you a deal. Biggist hassle as always is shipping. Send me an e-mail at [email protected] if your interested. Thanks

Steve

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
whenever man, come by my school if you want. i go to Cerritos College and im in the auto body program there. im there, err way too much lol. if not that i now know that the Southern California Cougar Club has meetings over at a Chilis thats on Vally View just before Katella. i have to find out when they are meeting again, but there are alot of owners there than can help ya out with the odds and ends of these cars.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sixt9 ~

Outstanding, let me know when that meeting is at Chilis...

Sounds like a plan... mmm, foooood...

Robert

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts